Conservatory roof cleaning
Conservatory roof cleaning - before
- This Conservatory roof has been neglected and moss and algae have covered the complete
- The trellis on the top is covered with algae, as well.
- The gutters are full and dirty on the outside surfaces.
- The UPVC window frames are also dirty.
- This roof was under an over hanging tree that had dropped tree sap onto the roof to make it
even more difficult to clean.
- It was difficult to reach all of these roof panels due to the way the conservatory was
built next to the house.
Conservatory roof cleaning - after
- These results were produced after several hours of hard work with the Water Fed Pole
- The trellis came up very well
- The Conservatory roof panels cleaned up well and as you can see they are shining
- Gutters were cleared out and then cleaned on the outside surface.
- The UPVC frames and window glass were cleaned.
- This Conservatory came back to "as new condition"
- Once a year is normally often enough for the majority of Conservatory rooves to be cleaned,
unless they are under over hanging trees, in which case every 6 months would more likely.
Return to carlisle window cleaner home page.